For the full blog post, click here.
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- For the crust, mix the flour, sugar, and butter with your hands until it clings together.
- Press into a 13×9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- For the filling, beat together eggs, sugar, and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
- Stir into egg mixture.
- Pour over baked, cooled crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into bars, and enjoy!